Saturday 30 April 2016

A card using Sizzix mixed media dies

Hello

I wanted to experiment with my new Sizzix mixed media dies and make a card to thank a friend who has been very helpful.  This is what I came up with.


This is how I made it :

I spritzed white card with blue and purple ink.
I cut one of the mixed media dies twice in white card - as above.
Then glued the die cut card onto the spritzed card.
I cut a frame using  two Crealies stitched rectangle dies.
Then sat the frame over the die cut and spritzed layers.
After wrapping ribbon around this, I glued the whole thing onto a 7 by 5 card base.
I completed the card with fall-out pieces from the same mixed media die which I had cut in complimentary colours.
You could use this card for a variety of occasions,  by simply adding an appropriate sentiment.

All for now
Pat

No comments: