Tuesday 21 June 2016

More inspiration from my 'bit box'

Hi

I have been trying to make my cards using the scraps I have accumulated.

 However the amount of scraps never seems to get any smaller, so the other day I  just sat at my craft table until inspiration came, and I am very pleased with the cards I made.



Here is the first card I would like to show you.  The main paper was an off cut which was left from paper I had spritzed with red and yellow Brusho paints.

I die cut the pattern using a Tim Holtz Mixed Media die twice then backed it in black card.

I mounted this onto a cream 7 x 5 inch card blank, and embellished with a sentiment,  part of a cream die cut (Sue Wilsons), and some flowers, leaves , hessian bits and beads.

I am very pleased with it.

I do have more to show you, which I will do in the next few posts

All for now

Pat

No comments: