Thursday 28 July 2016

Stampers Anonymous - Crazy Dogs welcome home card

Hi everyone

I have been patiently waiting for the new Stampers Anonymous,  Tim Holtz stamps called Crazy Dogs.

They were delivered this morning, so I couldn't wait to try them.

I have enjoyed the Crazy Birds stamps so much, and these new stamps are just as good - I am sure they will be used a lot.

I needed to make a welcome home card for friends who have been on an extended holiday for the last 7 weeks, so I knew exactly what I  was going to do for my first card.



I stamped, and fussy cut the dog, feeding bowl and bone before colouring them with Promarkers.

I even had the card base made, so all I had to do was glue the images on, add a shadow with grey Promarker,  then add a sentiment with foam pads.
I finished by adding glassy accents to the eyes and medal, and 'voila'.

Hope you like this

Pat


No comments: