Sunday 4 September 2016

Crazy Dog stamps (dashund) - 'have a dog gone good birthday' card

Hello

Here is another card using the Crazy Dog stamps by Tim Holtz from Stampers Anonymous.


I have recently shown you cards in very bright colours, so this subtle colouring is different  for me and it would be ideal for a masculine birthday card.

I used craft card as a background and overlayed this with printed card into which I cut a Tim Holtz Mixed Media die, them distressed the edges with Vintage Photo distress ink.

I stamped the image,  then cut it out and coloured it with Promarkers before adding it to the card on foam pads.

I used Tim Holtz crazy things stamps to stamp the balloons, again colouring with Promarkers, before adding these on foam pads with thread attached to look as if the dog is holding them.

I finished by coating the balloons, dog nose and eyes with glossy accents.
Hope you like this and it inspires you to try a similar card

All for now

Pat

No comments: