Saturday 29 April 2017

Crazy Dog birthday card

Hi, I was really happy this card turned out so well.  It began with some scrap paper from my stash and just evolved into this super cute card - I hope you agree.





The dog stamp is one of Tim Holtz's Crazy Dogs by Stampers Anonymous, which I cut out with it's matching Sizzix die.  I had to cut around the dog's front legs so he would appear to be standing through the black frame.

I finished with a couple of sequins and a wrapped present from Tim's Crazy Accessories stamp, also by Stampers Anonymous- which I had to fussy cut as I do not have the matching Sizzix die.

Hope you like this

Come back soon

Pat

2 comments:

Bonnie Weiss said...

Great job with the TH stamps and dies. I just can't seem to see enough of them! Can you tell me how you cut the inside of the glasses? The set comes with two dies but the one it looks like you used are sunglasses and do not cut the centre out.

Pat said...

Hi Bonnie
Thank you for your comments, I also can't get enough of these stamps and dies.
To answer your question:- The die I used for the sunglasses is from the Sizzix Rainy Die set. I cut once in black card and another in a thick acetate (which I had saved from some packaging). The acetate was so thick it would cut through, but the impression gave a guide which I used to cut it out by hand. I coloured the acetate with a promarker to look like sunglasses, then glued both together
Hope this helps
Pat