Saturday 3 October 2015

Clean and simple 'hello' card

Hello

Today's card is a quick and simple card using a letterpress technique


This was very easy to make:
  • Simply ink up an embossing folder with your chosen colour distress ink (I used pink)
  • Insert a piece of white card into the embossing folder and run through your die cutting machine (mine is a Big Shot plus)
  • The ink is transferred to the card as you can see (this is letterpressing)
  • As my card blank is the same colour as the embossed letterpress panel I sat the piece of embossed card onto a white panel which I cut using my Crealies stitched rectangles so that it would stand out from the card base
  • I used a smaller stitched rectangle to sit the sentiment on, then added the 'hello' word which is  raised with funky foam.
  • Very quick to make. Hope you like this

All for now

Pat

No comments: