I wear glasses for long and short vision, so many times I put a pair down and can never find them when I need them.
Today I thought I would show you a holder I made for my glasses, which I made so I would always know where to find them.
- I began by making the carcass using mount board which I joined together with masking tape, and included a division to ensure my two pairs of glasses were separate.
- Then I painted the whole thing with matt black acrylic paint.
- I decorated each side with papers to match my décor - these are from a stash of Teresa Collins papers, then I added embellishments.
- Finally I lined the two compartments with black felt to ensure the glass lenses remain scratch free.
- I have found this very useful, and will be making a larger one to hold glasses and TV remote controls
Here are a few more views for you:
I hope this gives you some ideas
All for now