Today I would like to share with you an anniversary card I made for a couple of close friends, but changing the sentiment would give a great, easy, valentine card.
I have kept it simple for a change , and I am very pleased with it.
Before I ran the front panel through my Big Shot, with an ebossing folder, I stamped the black splats and sentiment .
Then I dusted the edges with antique linen distress ink.
The sentiment is made up from two different stamps, I simply masked the unwanted areas of each stamp before inking them, then removed the mask before stamping.
I hand-cut the heart then flooded it with glossy accents into which I put a red crystal, then tied a matching red ribbon across the top.
This is quite plain for me, but I am very pleased with it.