Saturday 16 January 2016

Clean and Simple - a Valentine card

Hi there

Today I would like to share with you an anniversary card I made for a couple of close friends, but changing the sentiment would give a great, easy, valentine card.

I have kept it simple for a change , and I am very pleased with it.

Before I ran the front panel through my Big Shot, with an ebossing folder, I stamped the black splats and sentiment .  

Then I  dusted the edges with antique linen distress ink.  

The sentiment is made up from two different stamps, I simply masked the unwanted areas of each stamp before inking them, then removed the mask before stamping.

I hand-cut the heart then flooded it with glossy accents into which I  put a red crystal, then tied a matching red ribbon across the top. 

This is quite plain for me, but I am very pleased with it. 

Pat

No comments: