Wednesday 20 January 2016

New baby card

Hello

I am lucky to have been chosen as a runner-up up in the Card Designer of the year (2015 ) run by Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine.

My prize was a box of craft goodies, which was a lovely surprise.  So in this post I will share a card I made with some of these goodies.


The rocking horse die is beautiful, and will be very useful. 
After I had cut it out I inked through the die with distress ink to give the detail.
I made a balloon stamp by cutting craft foam with  a balloon die, then using this as a stamp.  So I stamped the balloon onto shrink plastic then cut it out and heated to shrink it. 
The scalloped border was actually two or three flowers which were cut apart and stuck to the bottom of the patterned paper.
I finished with a sentiment which I printed with my computer


Hope you like this 
Pat 

No comments: