Monday 5 June 2017

Crazy Bird Happy Anniversary card

Hello

Today I would like to share an anniversary card which I recently made for friends


I found some paper in my stash that was ideal for the background.  After matting it onto a card blank I simply cut a white frame, stamped a sentiment on it then positioned it onto the card with foam pads.

Then I used a Tim Holtz Crazy Bird stamp from Stampers Anonymous, cut it out with it's matching Sizzix die and coloured it with Promarkers.

I placed the bird as if he/she was looking through the frame, then added a hat (also from Stamped a Anonymous Crazy Accessories set)

I finished by stamping the hearts, from the Crazy Accessories set, coloured them with Promarkers,  and applied Glossy Accents to make them stand out.

Hope you like this, thank you for visiting

Pat

No comments: