Monday 26 June 2017

Crazy Dog birthday card in silver

Hi

Today I would like to show you another card using Tim Holtz's Crazy Dog stamps and dies.  For a change I stamped the dog onto a matt silver card using Versamark ink, then sprinkled with silver embossing powder before using a heat gun to set the embossing.




I glued a mat onto the card using some grey patterned card from my stash, then cut a slightly smaller mat in black card.

I cut into the black card with a Tim Holtz Mixed Media die by Sizzix, then added the dog as if he/she were climbing through the die cut. 

The ballons were from the Stampers Annonymous Crazy Accessories stamps for Tim Holtz, I do not have the matching Sizzix dies for these stamps so cut these out by hand.  The glasses were die cut using a Sizzix Rainy Days die, and I printed the sentiment on my computer.

Hope you like this, thank you for visiting today.


Pat

No comments: