Sunday 26 July 2015

Craft Card with my own drawn border

This is a card which would be useful for many occasions.


To make it I cut a 5 inch by 7 inch card base from craft card

Then I stamped  random text on a piece of craft card, then layered this with a strip of plain craft card.
I roughed up the edges with my scissors then  used vintage photo distress ink for distressing the edges.

I sat this on a piece of cream card.

As the centre strip looked a little plain, and I couldn't find a stamp that was suitable, I decided to draw my own pattern.  I coloured this with Promarkers then put glossy accents on top to give it some dimension.

I cut a fancy band of Anne Marie green dotty paper to go across the middle and finished it with raffia and a stamped sentiment.

I glued this onto the card base and I am very pleased with it - what do you think?

All for now

Pat

No comments: