Thursday 16 July 2015

Family Christening


A year ago we welcomed a cute little Great Granddaughter into our family.
It has been an exciting and emotional time.

Well - a year along and we have just had a double celebration for her first birthday and Christening.

I was delighted to be asked to make the Christening cake and Christening robe, so here are some pictures to show you.

First I made this birthday card:


 

 

Then I made a Christening card:


 

 

Here is a picture of the Christening cake


I don't normally make celebration cakes but was pleased with the result

 

Christening dress

Finally here is a picture of the Christening dress.
All the fabric was from my daughter's wedding dress and petticoat - which I also made many years ago.

The weather was good and everyone had a lovely day - and most importantly Ocean-Meadow was very good girl.

Bye for now

Pat



 

No comments: