Tuesday 17 November 2015

Bird crazy card - accessories, number one


I am totally in love with these crazy bird stamps, and had to have the crazy things accessory stamps to go with them.
I find it very relaxing to stamp a few, then cut them out and colour them in.

To make this card I created a background with peacock feathers and faded jeans distress inks.
I over stamped with a foliage stamp and my new raindrop stamp from Inkylicious.

This raindrop stamp is very effective, and I simply painted each drop with a water brush, blotted to remove some of the colour,  then highlighted with a white pen.

I stamped then cut out the bird and accessories and coloured with Promarkers before glueing them onto the card front.

I completed the card with a sentiment created on my computer, before matting onto cerise card.

I am enjoying these stamps so much that I  have made more which I will post soon.

I think I "need" the matching dies, so have put them on my Christmas list (keeping my fingers crossed)

All for now


  • Pat

No comments: