Today I want to share a card with stamping using Aquamarkers.
I used a craft card blank, and mounted a panel which I ran through an embossing folder then sanded back to give a distressed hessian look.
I cut a panel for the centre of my card from some hammered effect card, then distressed it with inks.
I coloured directly onto my stamp using several colours of Aquamarkers, then lightly spritzed with water before stamping onto the panel.
I completed the card with a ribbon.
It is possible to get several impressions from the stamp by simply spritzing with water again - each stamping getting slightly fainter. This still looks effective.
Have a great day