Monday 20 November 2017

Visible Image Birtday card with Tim Holtz mixed media dies

Hi

I have been playing with my new stamp set (see previous post) and here are two cards I created.




Firstly I stamped, and heat embossed the eye.

I put a wash of water onto the card then sprinkled a little Brusho paint onto this, and blotted a little.

When dry I gently rubbed off the colourless masking fluid to reveal the white eye, then I coloured the iris with Promarkers.

I used a Sizzix die (Tim Holtz Mixed Media) to cut certain parts from the background and glued this onto a black mat, then onto a card base.

The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp.
.
Hope you like this, thank you for visiting

Pat


1 comment:

Sarn said...

Eye eye Cap'n . . . 2 more fantastic cards with superb backgrounds and a terrific focal point. x