Saturday 18 November 2017

Visible Image card


Hello
I recently treated myself to a set of stamps from Visible Image called 'Where dreams take you'.  And this is the card I made with this set.


It looks a little spooky don't you think?

I stamped the image and heat embossed it, then masked the eye area with colourless masking fluid (Winsor and Newton).

I created the background with diluted Brusho inks which I blew with a straw giving the effect shown.

When everything was dry I gently rubbed off the masking fluid which revealed a nice clean white area.

After adding a sentiment from the set,  I added a black mat and put this onto my card blank.

A little different for me, but I am pleased with it.

Hope you like it, thank you for visiting

All for now

Pat

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Eye Love that technique(!). It's so effective. I've tried it myself and eye(!) reckon you've got a good set of lungs on you to get such a great result!!!! Fabulous looking card x