Wednesday 19 August 2015

Bright Thank You Card



When I was looking through Pinterest recently (I am addicted to Pinterest) I found several posts showing how to make your own enamel dots by simply baking beads in the oven.   It is worth giving this a go - the results are very good.

Well....I made a large batch of colourful beads then I made this card to show you how I used some of them.

Firstly I used a sizzix chevron die to cut strips in four bright colours then arranged them as above.
I  cut the word 'thanks' in matching colours and off set these slightly before gluing them together then onto the card.

I used Sue Wilson's cornflower die to make the flower and leaves embellishments then finished off with some colourful beads.  This was very different for me - but we all need a change now and then don't you think?

All for now
Pat

No comments: