Wednesday 5 August 2015

Thank you card

I don't know about you, but I often need a card to say thank you, so I tend to make a few and keep them handy for when an occasion arises.


I have just purchased several Lawn Fawn dies and this is the first card I made using their 'thanks' die.

I cut a five and a half inch square of craft card, rounded the corners then cut the 'thanks' die out four times as you can see.

Then I randomly stamped in white to give a muted effect, and distressed the edges with vintage photo distress ink, then glued this to the front of a six inch square card blank.

I finished the card with a flower which I cut using Sue Wilson's open petal die, and distressing the edges, then used some natural string along the edge with a little wooden embellishment from my stash.

I was very pleased with the finished result, and I now have four 'thanks' already cut out to use on something else.

I hope you like it  
Pat

No comments: