Sunday 23 August 2015

Male Birthday card

Our eldest grandson was 25 recently - we do wonder where all the years have gone!
This is the card I made for his birthday :


I covered the card base with craft card and some chevron paper from my stash.

The watch was made by running a spellbinders clock face die (retro mod clocks) through the big shot, then embossing it and inking the raised areas - I sat this on a gold circle and covered it with resin.

I placed this on a brown paper strip which I had run through a sizzix embossing folder to look like  a leather strap.

The cars were cut from art board with a movers and shapers die then rubbed back to show the copper core.

I finished with an Avery Elle 'happy' die and a sizzix striplet for the 'birthday'.

The finished card is 7 x 5 inches.

Hope you like this

All for now

Pat

No comments: