Today I would like to share with you a card I have recently made to welcome a new baby.
- I stamped, then coloured (with Promarkers), a sweet teddy bear.
- After carefully cutting out the teddy I glued it onto a cream stitched rectangle which I diecut with a Crealies die.
- The stitched balloons were diecut using a free die I recently got with a magazine then glued onto the front.
- I then drew lines to look as if the teddy was holding the bunch of balloons.
- The 'baby' word was cut using Tim Holtz alphabet dies then glued to each balloon.
- I completed the card with little stitched scallops along the bottom of the stitched panel, then glued this onto the card base
- The card base is in cream and is seven by five inches.
I hope you like this