Wednesday 23 September 2015

Card to welcome a new baby

Hello

Today I would like to share with you a card I have recently made to welcome a new baby.



  • I stamped, then coloured (with Promarkers), a sweet teddy bear.
  • After carefully cutting out the teddy I glued it onto a cream stitched rectangle which I diecut with a Crealies die.
  • The stitched balloons were diecut using a free die I recently got with a magazine then glued onto the front.
  • I then drew lines to look as if the teddy was holding the bunch of balloons.
  • The 'baby' word was cut using Tim Holtz alphabet dies then glued to each balloon.
  • I completed the card with little stitched scallops along the bottom of the stitched panel, then glued this onto the card base
  • The card base is in cream and is seven by five inches.

I hope you like this

Pat

No comments: