Saturday 5 September 2015

Crazy Bird stamps from Stampers Anonymous (part one)

Hi
I have been having a lot of fun lately - colouring in my new Crazy Bird stamps from Stampers Anonymous.

I have coloured in several of the birds with blendable pencils and several with permanent pens - they seem to need vibrant colours.

At the moment I am stamping and colouring (with pencils) onto shrink plastic and I am very pleased with the results.

Happy Bird-Day - Card number one

This was a very simple card to make - just using a message produced on my computer, and three assorted colourful birds.


A little bird told me it's your birthday - Card number two

I really like this card, made also with two crazy birds which were stamped onto shrink plastic. 

I made the balloons using a free die from a magazine.  I cut them from funky foam to make my own stamp, stuck this onto a clear stamp block, then stamped with distress inks onto shrink plastic with colours which coordinate with the backing paper.

 
I'll have more to show you shortly
 
Take care
 
Pat

No comments: