Thursday 10 September 2015

Crazy Bird stamps from Stampers Anonymous (part three)

Hi todays card is a thank you card using shrink plastic and the Crazy Bird stamps:

I wanted to see how the little birds looked against a colourful background, so I used the largest size of my Crealies stitched rectangles to make five strips in bright colours.

I glued the strips to black card making sure to leave a little gap as shown, and glued this to a square card blank.

Then I cut a Sizzex striplet die from black card and glued this across the bottom of the card, then perched a little Crazy Bird on top (this was stamped onto shrink plastic, then coloured with pencils - as were those on my two previous posts).

The 'thanks' was cut using a Lawn Fawn die.  I glued some leftover scraps of coloured paper onto white card and cut out the thanks from this.  I also cut four more thanks in white card and glued them together to give the word some depth.

I hope this gives you some ideas for using these stamps.  I will be back in a week or so

All for now

Pat
 
 

No comments: