Monday 7 September 2015

Crazy Bird stamps from Stampers Anonymous (part two)

Hello again

I have another card to show you today, using the Crazy Bird stamps and shrink plastic.
These stamps are so versatile, and I am sure I will find many uses for them.  I call my card:

Hang in There


This is self explanitory, just three birds hanging upside down on the branch of a tree.

The birds were stamped onto shrink plastic, then coloured in with pencils before shrinking with a heat gun.

I sat the birds onto a scrap of green patterned paper, the branch and foliage were cut using a Sue Wilson die.

The sentiment was produced on my computer and edged in black and green, then the card was finished with a few black liquid pearl dots - simples.

Hope you like this.

All for now

Pat

 

No comments: